Fucking rockstars
Let's put our faces on the inside of the copy machine
And send the copies through the mail for all our friends to see
Well Paint our lips with some lip gloss
Boys just want to watch us take it off
((chorus
Were fucking rockstars
We get into bars
drive nice cars
You know who we are
Were fucking rockstars
You buy me a drink
I can't think
All it takes is a wink
Were fucking rockstars))
We get to the lobby we buy ourselves room
Walk down the hall, I want to screw you
I push you past the numbers on my yellow door
Bra is on the coatrack, panties on the floor
((chorus))
In the AM Im found on the bed
I'm naked next to him with this aching in my head
One crazy night makes for happy girls
Stomach hurts so bad, hope i don't hurl
((chorus))
Hey, man.. I'm no whore. Keep your damn money, like I said before. I just want to party hard and maybe get laid
Not get paid
Because
((chorus))
Repeat
h&k
-tatermarie
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment