Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sandbox drama

Okay so these have the same topic but their ratings are different

rated pg-13
give me back my shovel, dick
I don't fucking give a shit
don't think about kicking sand in my face
I'll beat your ass all over this place
don't mess with me, chick
I'm can be one hell of a bitch
I'm sick
and tired
of this sandbox drama
if you don't cut it out
Ima shove my shovel down your throat
and use ur blood as my moat
to put around my sandcastle
because you're such a huge asshole
put on your big girl pants
and let go of your mommys hand
this is the fucking real world
don't be such a girl
shut the fuck up
suck it up
and get a life

clean version
it's like kicking the sand in the sandbox
it stings your eyes, but youre itching for more
just hand me a shovel
I'm digging myself out
I'm gone I've had enough
it's just too much excitement
for such a little girl
I've given up this sandbox drama
you can have your castle
I can build mine out of sticks
you sand won't last in this cold hearted wind
it'll crush your dreams, it'll blow your mind
that's what you get for
diggin in the sand of a sandbox
tellin jokes and playing games with little girls
you can put a moat around your castle
but you won't last for too long
when people've had enough
they'll bust right through the doors
you've lost your castle
cause some kid knocked it down
now it's just a big pile of useless sand
one final decision, you'll have to make:
are you gonna be a man
or build it up again?
Just remember
you can have your castle
I'll build mine out of sticks
your stand won't last in this cold hearted wind
it'll crush your dreams, it'll blow your mind
that's what you get for diggin in the sandbox
h&k
-tatermarie

No comments:

Post a Comment